Goodbye . . .














No matter how hard i try to think
of any possibilities just to be
with you but
it wouldn't really happen.
Reality keeps us apart and i really
have to go.
Sometimes i made my self to believe
i have a chance but it was only my
hopeless thoughts.
Maybe i am really destined to leave
moving to the path where i belong.
However, there are so many questions
in my mind that i keep on asking
to myself, to no one or to Him.
Why do i need to leave?
Whats their purpose to me?
Why do i need to start when
i will not be able to finish?
Why not now?
Why i cannot understand?
When is help?
Why i need to leave?
I am a coward at this moment and
i admit i am defeated,I am feeling pain
and it able me to be weak and paralyzed.
I am leaving you soon and i don't
know when will i coming back.
Sometimes i hope that i have this numb
feeling so that it is easy to leave
you but our memories crushing my heart.
I am very weak without you.
I hope you will continue what we've started
before even without me.
We have our goals and i hope we can fulfill that.
I know I'll be missing you but it always
have it's purpose.

Is this goodbye?

Smile always my friend and take care.
This is the faith we must accept.

No comments: